Wednesday, September 3, 2014

THE THING | METALLIC JEWELR¥ TATTOOS

IMG SRC: http://luludklifestyle.com
Every month there seems to be a new fad, a new THING that you simply have to have. And while September's THING will undoubtedly be the Pumpkin Spice Latté, I prefer to lust over metallic jewelry tattoos. This trend first caught my eye while I was watching Bachelor In Paradise, feeling bored of it... until Lucy strolled in and stole my heart, wearing metallic temporary tattoos and shaking things up with a threesome. And just last night Beyoncé took to Instagram to show off her own black and gold jewelry tattoos, which inspired a quick Etsy shopping spree. If Bey has 'em, I have 'em, am I right? The highlights of my shopping spree: a gold ying yang, geometric triangles and the Asian symbol for 'Happiness', all from LetsGoGold. Will you be trying this trend?

BRAND TO KNOW | FLASH TATTOOS via MOOREA SEAL


 AM¥     XO

1 comment:

  1. Had family & friends here for Easter & everyone had a blast designing their own jewelry! They were very easy to apply and everyone was excited to go to school/work the next day to show them off! My daughter -in-law from Brazil says they are all the rage there and charge $40 per application! From a grandmothers point of view to come up with something your grown children and grandchildren think is cool is priceless! Beautiful Non-Permanent Jewelry Tattoos in Gold and Silver

    ReplyDelete