Friday, September 26, 2014

FALL FOR THE GUESS LENA FUR VEST

When it comes to Fall fashion there is one trend that is simply not going anywhere – fur. After the frigid winter we experienced last year it seems designers have taken note and incorporated a number of fur pieces into their collections. From coats to vests to stoles, fur took over the runways in new & exciting colours and textures, which has trickled down to the masses thanks to Guess, Zara and others. My favourite commercial take on the trend is the Guess Lena Vest ($168), which combines a unique use of colours, textures and metallic accents to create a piece perfectly suited for the Mary-Kate Olsen wannabe – aka me. Once I locate a sugar daddy to purchase this beauty for me, you'll find me pairing it with high-waisted black skinny jeans, a black crop top, some form of Jeffery Campbell heels and a matte orange lip. Fur-fection.



AM¥     XO

2 comments: